8.5 billion baht (approximately 850 million ringgit)
Freehold 28 rais ( I-City 182 rais)
Gross Floor Area (GFA)
278,000 square meters
- Located in Section 7, Shah Alam, the capital city of Selangor, around 22 kilometers away from Kuala Lumpur.
- The whole project is named “i-City” which is known as “Malaysia Cybercenter” developed by I-City Properties Sdn Bhd (ICP), an affiliate of I-Berhad, real estate giant in Malaysia that is listed on the Bursa Malaysia Stock Market.
Theme & Concept
City of Lights, City of Life
Perfect location and accessibility
The First regional Shopping centre in Malaysia
- A modern lifestyle shopping centre and an entertainment center for people in Western Selangor
- CENTRALPATTANA will supervise the design and development of the shopping centre, Operate the shopping centre and introduce products under leading Thai brands.
- ICP will help applying CENTRALPATTANA’s expertise to perfectly respond to the needs of Malaysian consumers.
Middle and high-income consumers in Shah Alam, the capital city of Selangor, which has population of more than 600,000 and population in Selangor more than 5,000,000 as well as neighboring areas such as Klang and Kuala Lumpur. The number of middle and high-income consumers who have high purchasing power in Shah Alam is rapidly increasing.
All-rounded modernization fulfilling every lifestyle
i-City a new cyber center in Malaysia is a comprehensive center for business, residences, and entertainment, comprising a shopping mall, office buildings for the cyber center and leading companies, a hotel, residential buildings, retail space, the Snow Dome, and a Ferris wheel. The project is known for its night lighting decoration. A water park was recently launched and a performing arts center will also be developed to attract more tourists.