Property DetailView Website
Name of Project
5 April 2013
The modern lifestyle landmark of Southern Isan
Value of project
2.75 billion baht
- A strategic province of economy, trade, and travel, and a gateway to Indochina like Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Receive high purchasing power from surrounding provinces including neibouring Paksay and Jampasak of Laos.
- Located on by-pass highway number 231 while at side is Sanpasit Road
- 4 minutes from Bus Terminal
- 6 minutes from Airport
- 8 minutes from Train station
Area of project (Sq.m)
Gross Floor Area (GFA)
Over 140,000 Square Meter
How the project satisfy the business community and residence
- Ubonratchathani locals and nearby provinces with high purchasing power over 4.1 million people.
- It is the center which is surrounded by important places such as universities, government offices, tourism sites and sports stadium
- Number of tourists over 1.8 million per year
- As the lotus is the symbol of the province, the building is decorated with lotus leaves and petals in a modern way.
- There are also ponds of more than 30 kinds of lotus flowers outside the building, arranged in the form of lotus petals.
- The interior of the building is inspired by the Sang Chan waterfall and the fruit of a local tree known as Yang Na.
- There are also nice spots to take photographs, such as a three-dimensional bench inspired by drawings at Pha Taem National Park, lotus flowers, lotus ponds, etc.
All-rounded modernization fulfilling every lifestyle
- Features Robinson Department Store, Tops Market, PowerBuy, SuperSports, B2S, OfficeMate
- More than 200 brand shops: Jaspal, MANGO, Lyn, Lyn Around, Wallis, Levi’s, Accessorize, Charles & Keith, etc.
- The first aquarium for Ubonratchathani with more than 300 rare fish, seven Major Cineplex digital screens, and the Fun Planet amusement park.
- The dinning destination with various kinds of restaurants, bakery and café: StarBucks, Auntie Anne’s, MK, Sizzler, The Pizza Company, Sukishi, Sukishi Charcoal, SHABUSHI, Yayoi, Kimjuu
- e-Center feature modern IT gadgets and iStudio
1,500 cars and 1,300 motorbikes
Monday-Friday 10.30 am – 9 pm
Saturday –Sunday 10 am – 9.30 pm