Property DetailView Website
Value of project
10,000 million Baht
Area of project
Year of operation
28 August 2015
Gloss Floor Area (GFA)
Bangyai intersection between Kanchanapisek Road and Rattanathibet Road.
‘Ultimate Super Regional Mall’ in Southeast Asia, best destination for everyone in the family and the largest ‘Gateway’ of western Bangkok.
Turning Bangyai into new CBD the business community and residence
- ‘Bangyai intersection’ or West Gate is the largest Regional Gateway of western Bangkok, with the most comprehensive transportation system due to the government’s Megaprojects linking all transport routes together, including the MRT Purple Line, public transportation, piers, a ring road, expressway and motorway. This will help turn the Bangyai intersection into the most comprehensive transportation centre covering all modes of transportation.
- The west ring road: Bangyai intersection is an intersection between the 12-lane Kanchanapisek Road and 10-lane Rattanathibet Road. The future route to support the AEC: the west motorway, Bangyai-Banpong-Kanchanaburi connects to Dawei port, Andaman Sea. This area will support further growth of purchasing power and traffic after the opening of the AEC.
- Covering target customers of over 13 million people within a 1.5 hour travel distance from 8 provinces including Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Ayutthaya, Nakhon Pathom, Suphanburi, Kanchanaburi and Ratchaburi.
- Future residential centre: Over 150,000 units of residential projects are expected within 5 years.
Complete, modern and meeting all the demands of every lifestyle
- Over 500 Thai and international brands.
- A centre for global fashion brands on over 20,000 sqm. of floor space.
- New dining destination under the concept of Food Universe: 3 food zones with 3 styles with a variety of menus from over 200 restaurants on over 20,000 sqm. of space.
- Ultimate Entertainment Complex with the latest modern cinema spread over 23,000 sqm. • First shopping centre to include two supermarkets: Tops Super Store and Tops Market with more than 50,000 products listed.
- Large Fashion Plus zone designed under the ‘Parisian Theme’, gathering all the latest fashion into 4,000 sqm. of space, making it the largest fashion space in western Bangkok.
- A centre for advanced technologies on over 6,000 sqm. of space allows unlimited connection with social world.
- Central Department Store: an extensive space of over 40,000 m2 with a wide range of products at the same level as Central Department Store at CentralPlaza Ladprao.
- WestGate Cineplex: a full-format world class luxury cinema on 10,000 sqm. of space offers a new entertainment experience with its 3,000 seats in 12 digital cinemas, including the Kids Cinema in which the entrance is decorated in special themes designed exclusively for children. The VIP Ultra Screen cinema and advanced screening system such as 4DX and IMAX comes with the best Atmos sound system.
- Virgin Active Clubs: the first branch in Thailand with the concept of ‘Life Centre’ features a full range of high quality facilities, advanced fitness equipment, a large gym floor with new exercise devices and programs. The exercise space is open and airy and includes a café and rest area for its club members.
- WestGate Hall: Large event and convention hall in CentralPlaza Westgate to support national and regional events.
- More than 150,000 residential units around the area within five years.
It is designed to be an ultimate lifestyle centre with unique design features and creative art installations under the concept of ‘Have A BIG Life’ in which all the decorations inside the shopping centre are designed to be ‘Super-size’ and colourful including the use of special technologies to build excitement, fun and enjoyment for the family.
Family-friendly mall, services are available for everyone in the family
- A shopping centre that is designed for everyone in the family. Convenient with services and facilities that considers the needs of everyone in the family such as:
- Baby stroller lending services and wheelchair lending services for the elderly.
- Baby changing room, Baby-feeding room, Children’s toilet and Family Lounge.
- Family Feast Zone and Children’s Zone in dining area with healthy food choices.
- Family Zone includes a school for children, interactive playground and a café for parents.
- Family Screen cinema Other services include:
- First aid room.
- Golf cart shuttle services within the shopping centre.
- Priority parking zone for those who need extra assistance such as the elderly, pregnant ladies or wheelchair users etc.
- Kids train/train station.
- 2 bus stops in front of shopping centre with a total of 21 bus lines.
- 4 taxi stands.
- Minibus service 31 lines, 40 parking lanes and tour bus parking spaces including other facilities such as police kiosk, convenience store and toilets etc.
- Parking space is able to support over 5,000 vehicles and over 2,000 motorcycles.
- Flyover across from Karnchanapisek Road is directly connected to the entrance of the shopping centre.
- Underpass from Rattanathibet Road is directly connected to the parking space of the shopping centre.
- MRT Purple line is directly connected to the shopping centre by a Sky Walk, which is only 140 m in distance from the walkway linked to the MRT Talad Bangyai Station (trial runs in December 2015).