The Prosperity of the Capital
Situated on Asian Highway 1 (AH1) and Ayothaya Road (Aor Yor. 2053)
6.2 billion baht
GBA 160,000 sq.m.
Total project area on 47 rai of land
Number of stores
30 Nov 2021
- 85% of people who live in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province and nearby provinces.
- 15% of Thai and foreign tourists (e.g. Japanese and Chinese) as well as commuters who travel through Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province heading towards northern Thailand.
The mixed-use project includes:
- Shopping center: One-stop destination or the main shopping center for upper central Thailand.
- Convention hall: providing global standard facilities to help elevate Ayutthaya as a national and regional MICE center, with 2,500 sq.m. of space that is able accommodate 2,000 participants (located within the shopping center).
- Tourist Attraction: in order to pass on the history of Ayutthaya and the way of life of the local people, we will act as the starting point of an Ayutthaya trip, where both Thai and foreign tourists can ‘check-in’ at these following attractions before exploring Ayutthaya:
- Ayutthaya Interactive Gallery: “Walking through the history of Ayutthaya” using modern digital technology.
- Ayutthaya Living Square: “Explore the City of Ayutthaya”and experience the way of life of the original local people of Ayutthaya with a simulated traditional atmosphere featuring old-style shops and products as well as traditional Thai costumes for visitors to try on before exploring Ayutthaya Living Square.
- Public Green Space: Public area for everyone in the community to spend time together, which can also be used as a venue for provincial activities.
- Condominium: to support urbanization.
- Hotel: to accommodate tourists, investors and business people.