Central Pattana’s key strategies is to apply digital technology by establishing Digital Innovation. The operation plan focused on the development of innovation and technology to accommodate and facilitate customers and tenants and the management of information technology to maximize the business profits.
Digital innovations Unit
Responsible for developing of innovation and technology to accommodate and facilitate customers and tenants and managing of information technology to maximize the business profits. To ensure the effectiveness of working process, the management committee is in charge to monitor of operations through monitoring of strategic plans.
Digital Customer Experience
- Touch screen digital directory where customers can scan and download direction maps onto their phones, available now at every branch.
- Direct communication channel via Line application with Line ID: @central Life, which offers 4 key features:
- “Store Locator” - helps customers find their desired store and get directions from their starting point by tapping on “Get Direction”
- “Special Privilege for The 1 members” - allows users to check and redeem The 1 points, book a parking space.
- “Central Eats” - customers can order for delivery from their favorite restaurants at the shopping centers operated by the Company via the application and Grab.
- Communications and promotions - the Company has launched Chat & Shop, One call one click, and Deliver & Drive thru services to enable customers to shop and access service even during lockdown.
- E-wallets at Food Parks operated by the Company, accept PromptPay, Rabbit Card, Line Pay, TrueMoneyWallet, Dolfin, WeChat Pay and AliPay.
- Digital service for tenants via CPN Serve, an all-in-one platform for internal communications, information lookup, maintenance request, rent payment, and rewards programs. The app, which has built-in sales and promotions function, provides tenants with a free Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Digital Service for Residents via “CPN Residence Family”
- Where users can look up reservation information and installment payment, receive project news and updates, and book a viewing appointment.
Infrastructure and Customer Analytics through Utilizing’s Big Data for Customer Analytics
- For example, the number of customers and sales data are utilized in circulation planning and store layout design to deliver better service to our tenants as well as customers.
- Our cybersecurity prevention plan is implemented under the guidance of the Risk Management Committee. A working group on cybersecurity and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) chaired by the head of Information Technology function and reporting directly to the Committee, has been formed and a study was conducted to explore how ISO 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) can be applied across the company by 2020. To build preparedness, the Company has updated the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) to take into account changing circumstances and technologies for the testing of the annual Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and scouted for appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools to assess the effectiveness of our cybersecurity measures.