Central Pattana implemented store management and development plan by focusing on entrepreneur participation in accordance with the direction of innovation - new destinations in order to develop the shopping complexes to be the center of life and community that provided jobs opportunities and developing community economic. The plan can be categories as New entrepreneur Development, Tenant development and Tenant Engagement.
Head of Operations
Responsible for supporting and promoting the co-creation of business opportunities and success with tenants. The Executive Vice President of Leasing and the Executive Vice President of Marketing seek entrepreneurs and manage good relations with tenants, including helping them grow and succeed in doing business with CPN.
Head of Property Management
Responsible for overseeing branch operations, namely tenant service, relations management, and satisfaction surveys, which are cascaded down to the Regional General Manager and the General Manager of each branch.
Role of tenant
• Setting customer care, which is one of Central Pattana’s corporate values, as a priority and stipulating a written policy on customer treatment
• Implementing Central Pattana’s corporate values and policies to establish a corporate culture.
• Listening to customers and treating them fairly and properly. Forging customers’ satisfaction with high-quality services that are safe for health, life, and property.
• Providing complete, correct, and actual information.
• Recognizing the importance of developing public relations materials by avoiding images or contents that may cause negative attitudes, social division, or improper values.
• Join the Thai Retailers Association (www.thairetailer.com) to represent retailers in advocating macro-level policies that would benefit the overall retail business.